Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your order yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO complete your order ONLY via the ACN online portal via the link below.
- DO have a Credit Card and Social Security Number available for a credit check.
- DO remove any credit blocks prior to placing an order. Please make sure you enter your personal information correctly (for example, enter your name as it appears on your Social Security Card).
- DO enter your physical address as it appears with your current Internet Service Provider. (P.O. Boxes and/or General Delivery addresses are NOT accepted.)
- DO enter a valid contact phone number and email address, as both are used to communicate with you regarding order progression.
- DO be advised that ACN only offers AT&T Internet speeds of 18Mbps and higher.
- DON’T allow the ACN IBO to place an order on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON’T provide the ACN IBO's email address or the IBO's mobile number instead of yours.
- DON’T use the ACN IBO's credit card for the upfront payment. Only use your credit card.
- DON’T cancel your existing Internet Service until your AT&T Internet Service is working.
- DON’T order directly from ATT.com or by calling into AT&T.
- DON’T use the browser navigation buttons while ordering. If you need to go to the previous screen, there is a “Previous” button on the page. If you're in the cart, select the “Continue Shopping” option above the cart.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you so they will receive credit for your order.